We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach wedding

Davao City...
1 post
Save Topic
beach wedding

hi!good day! we're planning to get married next year..My future husband wants to be held on beach but i don;t have any idea about the beautiful beaches in davao vity...can you help me??

Thank you,

Ching

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beach wedding

hi ,surely if ur from davao -its easy to ask where best to go ? havent u heard of samal island -http://samalbeaches.com/index.php/Table/Resort-in-Samal-Island/ on right side of page under main menu is list of beaches and resorts. the most popular are paradise island and pearl farm ,its depends on your budget which one to choose ,how many people attending and services offered by the resorts.

Mentioned in this post
Samal Island
Samal Island
Mindanao, Philippines
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,470 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach wedding

The best and most famous beach resort in Davao is Pearl Farm and I would personally want my wedding to be held there. Paradise Island Resort which is also in Samal Island is a cheaper and good alternative.

Edited: 10:25 am, November 15, 2010
Mentioned in this post
Pearl Farm Beach Resort
Pearl Farm Beach Resort
1,019 Reviews
Mindanao, Philippines
Samal Island
Samal Island
Mindanao, Philippines
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach wedding

Leticia by the sea looks quite nice. I think you must rent the whole resort to stay there starting at (maybe?) 10,000. Not sure about wedding packages though. I found some beautiful photos here:

…multiply.com/photos/…Leticia_by_the_Sea

4. Re: beach wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 19, 2011