We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Davao Island Hopping for Two

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Davao Island Hopping for Two

Hi!

I and my boyfriend will be visiting Davao, and we're looking for someone we can contact for island hopping when we get there. I've searched online and so far, all the packages that I've seen are good for at least 20 people.

Does anybody know of island hopping packages for two? We'll appreciate any help (contact number, rate, etc.) Thanks a lot!

Nice

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Davao Island Hopping for Two

hi ,there are only 2 islands in the davao area so hardly need to book package ,just get the ferry to samal island and then there u can see if there is boat going to the other island .u could try contact the members living on the island from this website virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/Philippines/P… virtualtourist.com/travel/…1

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,323 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Davao Island Hopping for Two

What islands do you have in mind? There are a number of beach resorts in Samal Island like Paradise Beach Resort, Hof Gorei, Pearl Farm etc. and you could just do beach hopping. There are also waterfalls in Samal Island if you're interested.

3. Re: Davao Island Hopping for Two

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, December 12, 2010