We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

davao for 5 days

manila
9 posts
Save Topic
davao for 5 days

Greetings!!!!

i would like to get some feedback where we (me and my fiance) can stay in davao for 5 days 4 nights for 1k?? we have are eyes in MY HOTEL but we are open for other suggestions. we just want it to be comfortable, good security, clean and in the middle of city... TIA

Agdao
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: davao for 5 days

Hi!

When we were in Davao we stayed in Crown Regency Redisidences Davao, Though its located near the motel are our stay was worth it for only 1,600 pesos has nice service, good breakfast buffet thats included in the rate and gym facilities that I always look for in a hotel. though one of the statioanry bike was not working.

Though the place is 3 minute away from the nearest mall, the serenity of the place inside compensate for it.

Just be aware also that free wifi connection sometimes are not working in some rooms but is working though in the 24hr restaurant.

hope this help

Agdao
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: davao for 5 days

Hi You may try Prince court hotel davao, upon arrival at the hotel just ask for daily rate for as low as 500/day , ask for hotel set up, its a sister company of crown regency hotels, and you can use the pool for a mimimum fee, 24 hr resuarant, been there its very practical, rooms are also clean

Philippines
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: davao for 5 days

My hotel has a very good location. It is in the city center. You can just walk to reach City Hall, People's Park and shopping malls. I haven't stayed there but I used to pass by the hotel regularly being a resident of Davao. It is newly-renovated so I think it is worth a try. It is a basic hotel (considering the price).

Crown Regency is quite far from the city center.

manila
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: davao for 5 days

thanks for your responses... i'll really think about it. we are torn between Bagobo and My hotel... by the way do you know any cheap rent a car and how does it cost?? thanks!!!!

Edited: 11:34 am, January 20, 2010
davao
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: davao for 5 days

halu.. for a real worth of your hard earned money i supposed you ougthto stay at jade valley dorm complex.. it is a brand new dormitel with all the amenities you could get.. for mind you,, just 250/head a night. very cheap so to speak.. and very clean... customers like me just enjoyed praising.. tnx. hope this would help you too, find a very clean accomodation with a very good rate along with it.... tnx

6. Re: davao for 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, February 03, 2011
davao
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: davao for 5 days

hi.. gud day the prevailing rent-a-car- price here by the way is 2500/day exclusive of fuel and driver.. but there's one here offering at 1500/day too located at matina

valenzuela
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: davao for 5 days

hi! may i know the contact number of that rent a car please? big thanks!

Davao
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: davao for 5 days

If you are into some picturesque place.. then try Ponce suites.

http://www.poncesuites.net/

good for photos..

matrimonial is about P700 / day

Makati City
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: davao for 5 days

Hello!

I suggest you go to Pearl Farm Beach Resort. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the big crowds, indeed a good time to establish your enduring bond after the wedding.

http://www.pearlfarmresort.com