We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

Toronto
2 posts
Save Topic
looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

hi, i will be in davao on the week of april 14th. i have not been there for a long time and looking for 4 days/3nights to stay. any suggestions? please and thank you all!

1. Re: looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, April 04, 2012
Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

Sounds like Drifters Apartel and British Pub is perfect for you. They have a website. You can google them. The price is right as well.

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

thanks! i will google drifters right now.

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
748 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

any budget in mind?

Davao
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

Hi, in case you're not alone with at most 3 companions and preferred a larger place other than a hotel room, you may consider this elegant townhouse for rent, it's now available for weekly rental all inclusive and has top qality fixtures with pool in a semi-private setting:

…blogspot.com/2008/09/for-rent-elegant-townh…

other interested parties may also coordinate with me.

Davao
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

Or this elegant, modern house may also be preferred with top quality furnishings as the images attest, perhaps one of the best houses available for rent in the city:

…blogspot.com/2008/09/for-rent-elegantly-fur…

The ambiance will be different than staying in a small hotel room by accommodating you and your acquaintances (max. of 3 persons preferred) a large house with high quality fixtures and a swimming pool in a semi-private setting. It's definitely like a home away from home.

7. Re: looking for 4 day rental place with kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, October 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Davao City