We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Water Resort, Chemas, Paradise

ap0
Seattle, WA
1 post
Save Topic
Blue Water Resort, Chemas, Paradise

How are the 3 resorts different in terms of accomodation, beach quality?

Any reply will be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,

Helen

Davao
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Water Resort, Chemas, Paradise

among the 3 i would say paradise is the best beach coz aside from the white sand and nice beach you have a lot of things to do like scuba, banana boat ride, billiards, and it also has a park and a resto.. blue waters on the other hand has also a nice beach but got only few leisure activities.. the cottages in paradise are also nice. never been to chemas though sorry can't help you out on that..

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
731 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Water Resort, Chemas, Paradise

let me put it differently here, among the the 3, the least of my favorite would be bluewater. it's a toss between chemas and paradise depending on what fancies you.

paradise i feel is for someone who likes crowds, meeting new people. just like one TA member here said, there are more activities you can do in paradise than in chema's (or bluewater for that matter). food is cheaper in paradise....paradise however has a longer beach line compared to chema's.

chema's on the other hand is more for the romantics or if you want a quiet time in the beach. it is a small resort and has a much shorter beach line than paradise it has a pool which is good if it low tide. chema's has been designed with exclusivity/privacy in mind as the owners dno't allow day trippers or walk-ins when their cottages/tables can't accomodate anymore. in fact if all of their overnight cottages (which is like just 5) are all booked, they wont accept day trippers anymore. unlike paradise, they don't have any of those water sports available.

i hope this helps.

Davao
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Water Resort, Chemas, Paradise

You're right apo with regards about Chemas trying to project as exclusive & high class resort. But I'm so sorry to say I don't recommend this resort for tourists most especially. They haven't learned the real meaning of a quality of service at all. The food was so bad considering the rate given. They failed to implement what they were trying to say.

4. Re: Blue Water Resort, Chemas, Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 23, 2009