We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ever heard of COCO Palace Hotel??

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
268 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Ever heard of COCO Palace Hotel??

Has anyone ever heard of COCO Palace Hotel? i see it is not on Tripadvisor and I wanted to ask if this is a legit hotel??? The lack of online reviews has me worried.

3 replies to this topic
Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,576 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ever heard of COCO Palace Hotel??

Not being on Trip advisor means nothing. Most of the places I stay at are not on trip advisor until member VictorianLad insists on having them added.

I have never heard of it but at only 24 rooms. It will not be big on the tourist radar.

This person has heard of it

boyplakwatsa.com/tag/coco-palace-hotel/

However, if I was you, I would seek to stay in his first choice accommodation. It looks much nicer.

If you are worried about it being a legitimate hotel because they want a deposit, the answer is simple. Do not send any money. I never pay a single centavo until I have seen my room. If hotel insists on a deposit, I tell them I will be staying elsewhere.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
268 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ever heard of COCO Palace Hotel??

Than, you

3. Re: Ever heard of COCO Palace Hotel??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, February 12, 2014

Reply to: Ever heard of COCO Palace Hotel??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Pablo City