We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any clean, family orientated hotels in mandaluyong city...

KL, MALAYSIA
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
Any clean, family orientated hotels in mandaluyong city...

MABUHAY!

Hi all...My family will be travelling to manila via KL. We would be landing in Luzon, Clark Airport and then shuttled across to mandaluyong. As it is our first time there, is there a hotel/inn that is condusive for a family of 6 to stay? We are planning to stay for 3-4days and hence we are looking at hotels within the range of 1200-1500pesos a night. (Any kind souls out there can help me provide tel no of the hotel, so that i can make a direct calls to them, would be greatly appreciated)

THANKS!

Cainta, Rizal
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any clean, family orientated hotels in mandaluyong city...

A friend and his family recently stayed in a fully furnished condo unit in Eastwood City, which is approx 3kms from megamall. Rate is 1,400pesos per nite. Visit www.eastwood-properties.com.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any clean, family orientated hotels in mandaluyong city...

You can try www.asiarooms.com to book your hotel. I used asiarooms when I booked a hotel for my Clark -KL trip. For hotels nearest your airports shuttle's drop off point which is SM Megamall, i would recommend Discovery Suites which is walking distance to the shopping malls such as Podium, Megamall, shanrila plaza, and Robinson's. other hotels in the area are Richmonde Hotel, Linden Suites, Holiday Inn Galleria, and the newly opened Crowne Plaza.

Enjoy your stay in Manila!

Get answers to your questions about Mandaluyong
More Mandaluyong Topics