We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Hi I need help on my itinerary going to manila this coming end of may. (Staying at Arnaiz Ave). Any suggestions/recommendations to add on or to change the plans would be great. Thanks!

1st day (Arrive @2pm)

-Bonifacio Highstreet

2nd day

-Tagaytay

3rd day

-Greenhills

-Enchanted Kingdom

4th day

-Intramunos

-Rizal Park

-Ocean Park

-Robinsons

-Mall of Asia

-Seafood @ Macapagal

-Baywalk @ Roxas

-Shooting range

5th day (depart at 10pm)

-Last minute shopping (Shoemart/Glorietta/Greenbelt)

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Pay what is displayed on the meter, maybe round up to the nearest to the P10. Tip him more if you feel he deserve it.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
72 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Day2 you can do Tagaytay in the morning -- breakfast by Antonio's then enjoy bibingka and puto bungbung (Filipino delicacies) in Josephine's or Taal Vista so you can enjoy the view. then, after lunch you can go to EK until early evening so you can see the fireworks (weekends only, I think.. You better check their website).. If you're going on a weekday, I suggest you do the reverse-- EK first then Tagaytay for afternoon of relaxation.

Day3 you can do Greenhills and something else.. The Spa in Eastwood City if you want to unwind or you can go to Ayala Museum (same area as Greenbelt) and look at the dioramas of Phil History

Day4 Doing Intramuros, Rizal Park, Ocean Park is already a full day. You can end the day by going to Mall of Asia, it has "paluto" seafood restaurants, meaning you can buy seafood and have it cooked your liking, the restos are located in MOA compound fronting Manila Bay which is the same experience as seafood @Macapagal and the same view of the bay from Roxas Baywalk.

Enjoy your trip :)

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Thanks nita300!

Day2 will be on a monday and EK opens at 2pm (i think). so i might leave EK for the later part of the day.

for Day3, we plan to go to a shooting range before heading to greenhills. Can you recommend any places near Arnaiz? I emailed this place called Jethro located at Makati Cinema Square but the email bounced.

Day 4, for the seafood are you talking about 'San Miguel by the bay'?

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
72 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Day3 shooting range.. I'm really not familiar with that sport. Check ou this site though-

ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2011/05/our-fir…

The blogger is Anton and his comments are usually spot on.

Day4, yes, San Miguel by the Bay. If you'd like to try the "paluto" experience, I'd recommend the resto called "Trinity" They're located near the big ferris wheel (MOA Eye). you can go to one of their waiters and tell them its your first paluto (to cook). They'll help you go to the Dampa (wet market), you can choose the seafood you like and have it cooked according to your preference-- steamed, fried, sinigang (sour). You can ask their recommendations also. But, if you're tired and would rather just sit down and eat, you can head to Viking's restaurant for a buffet of Filipino, Chinese, Japanese and intercontinental dishes. Or For all Filipino food, Check out "Ibayo by Barrio Fiesta". Check out their websites/facebook page, You need a reservation in Viking's.

Cheers!

Manila
Level Contributor
637 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Shooting range - Makati cinema square UG level.

1250php package

50 rounds

4 hand guns to choose from

2 target paper

1 booth with assistant

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Thanks! I will definitely check out the paluto restaurants. seems interesting enough.

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

Thanks for the info TD! Will survey MCS for the range.

18. Re: 5D/4N Itinerary in Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 03, 2014