We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tune Hotels-Makati

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tune Hotels-Makati

Hey, I will stay on this hotel on April, for a week, to visiting my boyfriend. My boyfriend though he's a local person, he didn't know about the existance on this hotel in Makati. Can someone gives a direction from NAIA to this hotel?

And how's the review--the badness and goodness in this hotel. Though I stayed once on this hotel, but in Bali and KL and actually it's quite good, but I think different country got different treatment, right? XD

Well, thanks in advance for the answers, cheers.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,323 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Tune Hotels-Makati

Precisely, it is difficult to know the fluctuation of prices so why not book in advance when you know that there are still many rooms left to be booked. Yes, prices fluctuate because rooms are being booked as days pass, in other words empty rooms are getting less as a particular day approaches hence it is better to book way in advance where there are still many empty rooms so to get a better deal because of the law of supply and demand and we all know that many empty rooms equals good price. Get my point?

I don't know about your experience about Tune Hotels but what I can tell people is that when I booked at least a month before the room rates are lower than when I try to book just 2 weeks before. I just concluded that there are many rooms a month before as compared 2 weeks before my intended stay.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,498 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Tune Hotels-Makati

book when you need the room and your plans are set, not wait for sales etc. How much will you save or lose is irrelevant, if you like the place, if the price is okay book it.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Tune Hotels-Makati

I would agree with Leftover, book a room for the night you need it, makes sense. Kegler , I have booked at Tune makati 2 days before my stay and paid less than booking it 2 weeks in advance, as mentioned you never know what the rate is going to be. Booking way in advance may in fact net you a good rate, but will not always guarantee the best rate, same with many airlines . I still think you can get the best rates for Tune, through agoda

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Tune Hotels-Makati

@Phoenix,

...Makes sense. Law of Supply and Demand.

@Left,

...I also don't wait for sales if I have to book a flight or hotel. Go when you need to go. More fun that way. ;)

25. Re: Tune Hotels-Makati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, December 16, 2013