We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

Bacoor
1 post
Save Topic
Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

There is Resto Bar along Aguinaldo Highway besides the Total Gas station along Km. 17. Name of the place is Monkey Bar.

Place was ok in the beginning pero has deteriorated terrible during the past few years. Example, the oil the use for frying is full of Trans fat. This is cooking oil reused over and over (this is done to cut down on cost, but terrible on the arteries). The waitresses and crew are friendly pero food quality is, sad to say, sub par. There is no attempt at sanitation as dishes, pots , pans and utensils are not washed with boiling hot water to kill the bacteria and germs. I have experienced smudges on newly served plates. Arrrgghhh!! Such a turn off. The ice is not crystal clear. I think they use deep well water for the ice being supplied to them.

Toilet stinks and for a drinking place, its is very small and smelly. I have been told that the people delivering the supposedly fresh meat are sourcing their pork from Bulacan and selling it a slightly lower than market BUT giving liberal payment terms to the Monkey Bar. This is rumored to be "botcha" or double dead pork.... :o

Sayang, kasi it was such a good hangout place before mas lalo na when there was no place to go to, but unfortunately now, there is the Besito Grill (nearby but even worst than Monkey Bar) and just recently, the newly opened Padi's Point (roughly 200 meters further away from Monkey Bar). Besito Grill is notorious for Bill Padding especially if the customer paying the bill is on the "tipsy side". Padi's is now a premium place to hang out now because of their proven business model, centralized quality control and brand name development. They are always full and they are giving the 2 other bars a run for their money.

I hope there will be more quality hangout places in Bacoor. There is none here worthwhile until Padi's Point opened shop last Dec.3.

11 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,420 posts
1,560 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

Why not post a review using the 'write a review' link on the bottom of this page.

Tommo

cavite city
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

Where exactly in Bacoor is Padi's Point located?

cavite
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

masyado naman binida padis,eh marami din naman pangit dun.sa food nga lng eh,order kmi ng tuna sisig unfortunately,akala nman fresh tuna yun pala galing sa lata.hehehe.asar.sana kumain na lang ako sa bhay!!!isa pa di safe sa mga nakainom na.friend ko nga nahulog sa hagdan dahil 3rd floor ang pwesto.gimikero din ako sa cavite.

cavite
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

dami siguro compiliments ni gemstone kaya masyado binibida padis.....its not right na siraan ibang bars.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,730 posts
1,971 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

TA fora are conducted in English, not Tagalog. Please stick to English.

ireland
Level Contributor
522 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

Have you got any interests in Padi's point?

las pinas
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

well dont you think gemstone is being fair? dont be too harsh i i myself checked the two resto bar, like in Besito i was so tipsy me and my boyfriend, but it doesn't mean na you'll be that careless talaga, always blaming alcohol for our faults and mistakes diba? well, we love hanging out in that place because the crews are friendly and the food is nice and very cozy pang pamilya talaga, if im not mistaken i left my cellphone when we left, i did it on purpose, suddenly the waiter ran after me and returned it...bill padding? well you know what you ordered why will they give a receipt if they know that you knew what you ordered hay...im sure there are reasons why such things happen inaway its done not on purpose, don't accused be logical and reasonable..

Monkey Bar, another resto bar thats so cool nice place to hangout with friends etc... see it for yourself guys don't jump into conclusion just because of some hear says and posted comments its obvious that these resto bars which i knew where the first established kaysa sa padi's point, yes i have no comment to that place because i've been hanging there a week na they have nice service but still di kalayuan sa 2 bars na sinisiraan the only difference is the livebands every night...

maganda din yung sa tapat ng SM Mall but the same also..

gemstone be nice be fair dont ruin reputations kahit sang bar na ma puntahan mo ako i live in las pinas i've been hanging out sa mga bars there even in manila i'm hearing things bad and good compliments from different customers, you know what just give advice, and if you really hate the bars why don't you face the owners tell them what has to impliment and what you comment right stop being a show off...

guys just enjoy it's ok to comment but try not to be too harsh and making comments, its free to comment but be fair enough and be reasonable as ive stated earlier... thanks guys....

las pinas
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

dont mind those who want to put you down its a challenge for you to prove more...in time you'll inherit from it....

Edited: 11:39 pm, February 18, 2011
Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

i agree to that miss jessica i myself proved there honesty to their customers i left my cellphone i thought i lost it forever its really important to me but when i came back to ask, the crew came up to me without me asking yet, nakilala pa pala ako i was so thankful.. thanks to the besito crews and management more power and keep up the good work...

Edited: 11:45 pm, February 18, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,730 posts
1,971 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor

Once again, please refrain from using Tagalog.

TA is an English language Internet site, albeit with Japanese, Chinese and other language versions at different addresses.

Reply to: Monkey Bar, Besito Grill and Padi's Point in Bacoor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cavite City