We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laiya batangas

bf
5 posts
Save Topic
laiya batangas

any comments please on Laiya resort? comments needed ASAP

Laguna
Level Contributor
2 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: laiya batangas

We stayed there last week and we stayed at Tivona Beach Resort. The place was good and very affordable. There are also a lot of good resorts but if you have a pet dog with you Tivona is the best place since they do accomodate you with your pet. But i Just want to remind that they dont have restaurant, so you need to eat somewhere else.

WhAT I DISLIKE ABOUT LAIYA...

I dont understand why they make some beaches as PRIVATE ... Like La Luz and other resorts.. Laiya has a beautiful coast but as much as you want to walk around the coast.. you cannot because someone will approach you and will inform you that it is a private beach and we are not allowed to walk on their beach ... Like in La Luz they have a sign where they say "Only for LaLuz guests". I just find it crazy!

The beach is for everyone to enjoy and have fun so give it to the people... The sand in Laiya are all the same and share the same dirt in the water so what's the sense of making them private...

The weekend that we were there, there was hardly anyone on a private beach that must have been well over three kilometers long but because it was declared private it was deserted.

12. Re: laiya batangas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 18, 2009