We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

batangas

Which Batangas City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bf
5 posts
Save Topic
batangas

could anyone suggest where to go at batangas, swimming in my mind, where's the best beach & lodging?

Philippines
Level Contributor
279 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: batangas

go scuba diving in anilao, batangas.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
377 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: batangas

Batangas is a nice quiet place

I have been in anilao for 3 days, rent boat to sail out for snorkeling and swimming. The beach is rocky though but the sea is marvelous.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: batangas

The best to go for swimming is, for me, Laiya Aplaya (Laiya Beach) in San Juan, Batangas.

It is now teeming with good resorts. The beach is clean white sand, although not as fine as boracay's.

Best way is through Candelaria. From Candelaria, turn right to San Juan town proper. At the town proper, turn left going to Laiya.

philippines
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: batangas

tatanong ko lang po kung magkno b ung budget s laiya beach and pno pumunta?tnx in advance!!

Venice California
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: batangas

i suggest you to go to Eagle Point Resort. Check their website at batangasnow.com and click Eagle Point Resort. Everything you need to know is there. I love the place and every year im there for the whole week vacation. And i suggest if you go there try to go to Sepoc Beach, ride a boat for 20 minutes away. its a private beach that very quiet and very relaxing. ok? Enjoy.

6. Re: batangas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 14, 2009