We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Mandaluyong City
4 posts
Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Hi!

My firends and i are goin to Bagiuo on March 2 to 5. We're planning to stay at Diamond Inn Hotel, I would like to ask if anyone of you tried the hotel?

Thanks!

Mandaluyong City
4 posts
1. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Hi Again!

Aside from Diamond Inn, is there a cheaper but nice hotel? we have a tight budget for this trip, it should only rate Php400-Php600 a night for two.

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
2. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

I just searched the website of burnham hotel (www.burnhamhotel-baguio.com.ph) and the rates start from $18.00 to $31.oo.

Mandaluyong City
4 posts
3. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Thanks soda girl.

philippines
1 post
4. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

hi,

my brother already tried forest inn hotel. why dont you check it out. if i remember, its cheaper than burnham hotel. i just dont know if they'll increase this march.

cutie price

Mandaluyong City
4 posts
5. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Thanks cutie prince...

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Hi Ghel1

At this time, you will not be able to find room for that budget. The lowest is 985 at Burnham Hotel. But this hotel seems to be poorly lighted and maintained. It's an old hotel.

With regards to rates, it's peak season in Baguio.

I suggest, you book at BSU in La Trinidad. They have a dorm with an Executive Room priced at 600/day good for 2-4 persons with separate T/B room.

They also have dorm-type rooms with common CR at 125/pax. Room is good for 2. For hotel info, here's my email address: marletbadeo@yahoo.com

Thanks

BSU in La Trinidad is just 5 kilometers from the city center of Baguio. You don't have problem with transportation, jeepneys and taxis ply 24 hours to La Trinidad from the city center. The distance is like Makati to Shaw.

Just ask at the gate of BSU. Booking hours is 8-4 mon-fri.

Koronadal City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
7. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Hi... just following the thread... I am also planning to go to baguio. I am thinking to leave Manila ( where I'll be attending a conference )proceed to Baguio for a day or two...

Can you recommend a hotel or an Inn or even a room to stay? Also please suggest what to explore in the area. Please email me...

alter3go108@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Junette

Helsinki
12 posts
8. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

I recommend the Harrison Lodging Inn infront of Burnham Park.Double bed cost only 600 pesos and they have a nice room with TV and Aircon.We've stayed in this hotel during Penabenga Festival.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
9. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

Hi MsFinn, can i know the contact number of Harrison Lodging Inn? thanks!

Helsinki
12 posts
10. Re: Cheap hotels in Bagiuo

I am trying to find the receipt but I dunno where did I hide it.But anyway the lodging Inn was located at Harrison Road,just infront of the Burnham Park.