We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap transient/room

Quezon City
1 post
Save Topic
cheap transient/room

me and my bf are planning to celebrate our first anniversary in baguio. and now, we're looking for the cheap transients/rooms near the tourist spots. hope u guyz help us to make our 1st anniversary memorable :)

Las Pinas...
1 post
Save Reply
31. Re: cheap transient/room

san po ang location ng transient na to? thanks po...

Dumaguete
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: cheap transient/room

For cheap rooms and apartments in Baguio-area i googled on "4rent4rent4rent" and found what i was looking for. Very helpful.

Luzon, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
33. Re: cheap transient/room

hi! were can we find the place that you have rented. my family are planning go go there next week?

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: cheap transient/room

Hi,

Here is a list of transients in Baguio....

1) Joans - ibilik.ph/short_term_rentals/145085/joann-s-…

2) Lyns transient - transienthomesbaguio.multiply.com/…

3) Valenzuela transient house - http://www.baguiotransient.net/

4) Lani's place - facebook.com/pages/…119490044792937

5) Jefrell apartments - http://transienthouseinbaguio.com/

6) Baguio transient hosue - http://baguiotransient.com/

TA reviews here - tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298445-d193…

Lucena City...
2 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: cheap transient/room

which one of the list is nearest to TEACHERS' CAMP? Thanks!!! GODBLESS!!!

Lucena City...
2 posts
Save Reply
36. Re: cheap transient/room

Need a room/house for 10-12 persons but with a friendly fee not so far to Teachers Camp...i hope you help...thanks

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: cheap transient/room

@ Sciber

If you are wondering whether any for them is walking distance from Teachers camp, no - most of them need a taxi to get there. In Baguio, I have realised that even short distances need a taxi as they often need an upward climb. However, since Baguio always has honest meter abiding taxi drivers, this should not be an issue and will not be expensive.

Joans is near Burnham park (60p by taxi to Teachers camp), Valenzuela is closer tot eh court of appeals, Lanis palce / Tiptop are a bit upward of Wright park and are a 15 -20 minutes walk from Mines view, Jefrell is closer to Kennon road.

If you DO wish to stay at a transient near Teachers camp, there are many along the street next to Safari lodge (in fact, do try at Safari lodge too). The best way is to simply walk in - early every second building along this lane has a transient hose

Also try Mountain lodge, Gonzales inn close to Teachers camp, and places along Leonard woods road (too numerous and always have vacancy - best way is to walk in).

Edited: 2:59 am, May 18, 2013
Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: cheap transient/room

Baguio transient too is closer to sessions road.

Manila, Manila...
4 posts
Save Reply
39. Re: cheap transient/room

do you have the contact details/address of the place where you stayed?

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
70 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: cheap transient/room

La Brea Inn along Session road in the city center is not that expensive and would be a good choice esp. when you are looking for accessibility. I stayed there many times @ around Php1500 per night or lower depending on the season.