We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

Hi again:) I really would like to stay close to Camp John Hay for my Christmas trip, and was informed that the Manor is already full for the 24-26th. Can you recommend any other decent accomodations for two very close too camp John hay? Thanks.

BenCab Museum
Specialty Museums
Good Shepherd Convent
Sacred & Religious Sites
Burnham Park
Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Philippine Military Academy
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,668 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

Camp John Hay is located outside the city center just like any other golf courses and country clubs in any city. You already have a list of hotels in Baguio and I suggest you stick to your list rather than looking for a hotel near Camp John Hay.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

As you say Kegler.:) Thank you for always helping out. God Bless.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,668 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

You're welcome. Do update us what your decision is and I encourage you to make a review of your Baguio trip for the Christmas holidays.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

I surely will...:)

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

There are a couple of hotels very near,walking distance to the Manor. The Mile High Inn and the Igorot Lodge. You may also consider the Cordillera Hotel close to the Baguio Country Club.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

Can you recommend those places blazt? I've made up my mind of just staying within the city center.

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

I have stayed at the Igorot Lodge and liked the place. It has the "old Baguio" atmosphere since the exterior is that of the white wooden cottages when it was still American management, but the rooms have been renovated and are cozy. The Mile High Inn is located at the basement of the Mile High stores and eateries. The back of the Cordillera overlooks the golf course of the Baguio Country Club. It is also managed by the Club employees. You can buy the Baguio Country Club raisin bread here, if you are not a member

. In the city proper, I would recommend Veniz or Bloomfiled. And Hotel 45 or La Brea if lower budget.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

You're a big help Blazt. Thanks. I'm just researching for those places' contact numbers right now.

9. Re: Accomodations aside from the Manor Hotel pls...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 17, 2011