We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

Q.C Philippines
5 posts
Save Topic
Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

we were in baguio 1st week of Nov and we stayed at Blue Mountain Hotel, it is along Marcos Highway, 500 meters from Pan Cake House near Petron, same building as Aguila Auto Glass opposite Agua Vida, very accessible and very cheap, it only cost us P600/nyt, the check in time is even earlier, we checked in at 5am without additional cost, there is cable tv, cr hot/cold shower, big bed, terrace with wonderful view of mountain, with water despenser of hot/cold water at lobby free of charge.

You dont even need a txi coz there is always a jeepney which would only cost you P7.50 per head

Im really thankful a friend of mine introduce that hotel...

if you want to reserve, try calling or texting 09175072030

manila
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

hello!

thanks for the info..i texted blue mountain and i told them that you are recommending their hotel..so that i can get the P500/nyt rate...and they told me ask for the name of the person recommending their hotel..maybe they'll gonna let you stay there for free the next time around... :)

you can email me cool2562002@yahoo.com

thanks..i'll wait for your reply..we're going to baguio this weekend...

Maikina city
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

hi there.. I saw your 2 post.. about baguio transient houses. Id like to ask if you know some transient houses where they can accomodate 13-15 persons that are cheap? Cause my friends would like to stay in Baguio after xmas and we nid a place to stay there. We'll be staying in Baguio for 3-4 days. Please help me to find one. Email me as soon as possible. Tnx. Here's my email add.

kc_2900@yahoo.com

cebu
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

hello there 'astounding' :) im glad to have opened your post so that now i have an idea where we can stay in baguio. my big family and relatives will be going up there all the way from cebu this dec 15-17 and we are all excited about it! i have been looking around for travel agencies and they still have kinda high prices. though they offer those free brkfast and tour and all but it's still much too high. i will take note of that hotel and the will try to contact them. :) gladly appreciate the info. -jacky

belgium
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

Hi, do you have the email address of the Blue Mountain Hotel?coz I want to look the photos of that hotel.for how many person alowed in that room that 600 pesos a nyt?do you know how much cost that hotel discoming february 2-4?can you answer me please?Im hoping that you give me an answer.thanks

Q.C Philippines
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

that P600 is good for 2 persons already. You have your own bed, tv, cr w/ hot en cold shower, terrace, if you will be going there via bus, tell the conductor to drop you at Campo Sioco Waiting Shade, so that you will not be spending around P35 for taxi if you will head on till the terminal station. We rode Victory Liner, it cost us P380 from Manila, the last trip here in Sampaloc is 11pm, so u will be in baguio around 4:30am, you know, to maximize the check in time

try calling that number 09175072030, tell him u got his number via internet, just inquire them the infos like what will be their price in february, probably you need reservations, i dont know coz we only stayed in that hotel and I'm only relaying my experience. For any other inquiries, just asked by texting that number.

From downtown going to Blu Mountain, ride a jip Campo Sioco, P7.50/head so that you have extra money for spending souvenir items instead of taxi, but if you are many in a group, better ride a taxi, coz the FX taxi has a starting flat rate of P25, even if you are 10 persons in a FX taxi, it would still cost you P35 for all of you from downtown to Blue Mountain

If you are going to PMA which for me is one of the most scenic place in Baguio, via jeepney, ride KIAS-PMA, it is P14.50/head it is far from downtown thus, it would really cost you much if your are going to take taxi. PMA is open only from 8am-5pm.

If you are going to Mines View Park, you can ride via jeepney at downtown with sign "Mines view Park" it would cost you P8.50/head, if taxi, its around P70.

I have already scouted the hotels at downtown before i went to Baguio, but it would really cost you much, the cheapest around P1200. Anyways, Blu Mountain is around 10-15mins taxi or jeepney ride from downtown. Seems like it is a new hotel actually, i dont know if they already have website.

We also experience being toured via taxi for a fee of P50 by Tourism Information located near the bus terminal to find a place to stay but the ones they presented has high price and didnt suit my specifications as for my staying place.

If you want a real house, try inquiring Miles Transient House-09205377667 or Merriam's Apartelle-09176049838 Both can cater up to 20 persons, you have your fully furnished haus, kitchen w/ ref, gas range thus you can cook, sala, cr w/ hot&cold shower, bedrooms,

Again, enjoy Baguio... you can go to uncrowded place like La Trinidad, you can also commute going there, you can buy cheap vegies there... coz i think, downtown is really crowded, but the SM is nice, its over looking the city. also, try to bargain when you buy goods en souvenirs...

belgium
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

Hi,thank u for the information about baguio.Im really glad to hear that.can I ask more question for you?do you know how many hours from pasay to baguio?and about the hotel,do you know how much cost for the extra person? coz my mother want to go with us.is it really nice and clean hotel?do you have pictures from that hotel?greetings

Manila Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

Travel time will depend on what time you will depart from Pasay City. If you leave early in the morning, let say you will start at edsa at around 5:00 am you'll be there at around 11:AM (including stop overs) and your route in going up from is Marcos highway. Before, (with lesser traffic) you can do it at less than 5 hour via private vehicle.

Manila Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

Summer vacation is the peak season in Baguio. But not anymore. When SM mall was constructed, walking along session rd. is just like walking in the busy street of Manila.

Q.C Philippines
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

torna: as for me, the Blu Mountain is really clean, mabango amoy hindi yung tipong amoy luma na tulad ng ibang place na nipresent sa amin ng Tourism information Section ng bus terminal doon,

try calling the contak # if you are 3 in the group, hindi ko kasi alam, actually hindi ko personally kakilala owner, my friend just forwarded that number then i inquire, i am so satisfied with the place coz i compared it to the rate at downtown and other place, you can also try forrest in if they still have promo, coz i heard they had promo b4, 50% off, the lowest rate is P1,200/nyt it boils down to P600/nyt bcoz of the promo

sad to say we do not have pictures at the hotel, we are actually planning to take some but then its already time for us to leave, maiiwanan na kasi kame ng bus pauwi

agen, enjoy!!!

la trinidad
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheap Hotel in Baguio!!! Try it

In planning to go to baguio city and all other options failed. try contacting nanding thru his baguio cell phone 09206480794 and he has low cost transient houses and rooms.

The place is clean presentable and within standards. the rooms are with private cr hot and cold with cable tv. near sm , burnham and session road.

Houses are likewise clean, furnished with picnic/grilling area and also low....low priced

His email is nandingp@yahoo.com

He can assist you in finding a good and nice place. Its peak season so be sure to call him ahead to give you the best deal in town . He is well infomormed and knows the city and festivities. He will surely make you feel at home.

Thanks nanding!