We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon!

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon!

Hi there,

I'm looking to book a 2 night mini surprise honeymoon and want to hear some suggestions in San Blas. I am ok with rustic but as it's a special occasion and looking for something nice - or as nice as it gets in San Blas. The coral lodge looks fantastic, but is currently closed.

A big requirement for me is that the place have cabanas over the sea - to me that is/has always been a dream!

Another recommendation i received was Cabanas Akwadup and Yandup Lodge and Sapibenega The Kuna Lodge.

Can anyone let me know which is the best/nicest? Pretty please!

:)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon!

I think that Sapibenega is near Yandup. We stayed at Yandup and loved it. We had one of hte over the water cabins and it was much nicer than I was expecting. Sapibenega looked ok, but both my husband and I thought that Yandup looked nicer.

Austin
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon!

We have had experience at both Sapibenega and Yandup, and for what you said, I would recommend Yandup over water cabana for your honeymoon.

Do be aware that it is rustic and will not be at all like Coral Lodge.

If you don't need to be in Kuna Yala, and want something more substantial and romantic, I suggest Cala Mia on the Pacific.

Have fun!

3. Re: Honeymoon!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 07, 2010