We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

mitchell ontario
6 posts
Save Topic
Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

Hi all. Heading to the RD in january for some golf and relaxation. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what Villa's are closest to the resort? Thanks for any help in advance.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

Go to: resortsmaps.com/maps/map-RoyalDecameron-Pana… This should help you out with the lay out of the resort & course. Happy travels.

regina
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

Please let me know about the golf villas. Are you in the all inclusive area suites on the green or did you rent the villas privately? Please let us know what the golf is like and if it is hard to book tee times as there are 6 of us going. Thanks. Deb

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
402 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

Did you find out any info about the golf and which rooms to stay in ...have you been there yet???

Thanks Deb

mitchell ontario
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

Hi Deb

We stayed in the golf villas and they are really nice but some are very far away from the resort. I had requested a villa close to the resort and ours was a short walk. We stayed in villa#63. I also emailed the pro shop before our trip to make tee times. I booked 8am everyday and it was all set up before we got there. Here is the pro shop email mantarrayagolf@decameronpty.com. By the way the golf course is great

Caledon, Ont. Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

Hi Deb

If you request a villa along the first hole, you can walk to Lobby 1 & the Golf Course within 5 minutes or less. We are going in Feb for the 4th time. The Villas are well worth the extra $$. You have a full apartment with all the ammenities.

Sue

regina
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

No golf info yet and we go Feb 11 to 25.

Deb

mitchell ontario
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

Deb

What would you like to know about the golf?????

8. Re: Golf Villas at Royal Decameron

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 28, 2014