We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Ottawa
11 posts
Save Topic
Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Im heading down to Panama and the Decameron (for the 6th time). This time I am going by myself.

Anyone else going there at that time? Im flying out of Montreal.

T

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Yes my hubby and I are travelling there at the same time as you. This is our first time to Panama.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

We are flying out of Toronto on the same day as you. Looking to do some off the beaten track touring if you know of anything interesting?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Hi Guys,

I was just at the Royal Decameron in late October and had a great time. Would either of you be able to do me a huge favour? I fell in love with an item in the lobby 1 gift shop but unfortunately did not buy it. I am hoping that I can find someone going there to take a picture of it for me. I know that sounds really odd request, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere on the internet and I would really like to try find it and buy it on-line. I have a picture of the lobby but unfortunately the gift shop is off to the side and not in focus.

Would wither of you be able to take a picture for me and send it my way? It would help me out so much! It was a small handmade wooden box sitting in the window of the lobby 1 gift shop. It came in a few sizes, all of them small. On the lid of the box was either a bird, frog or a monkey and the word Panama. I am really interested in the larger one with the monkey on top.

Please let me know if you would be willing to take a picture of it for me and I can send you some more details.

Thanks so much!

Enjoy you're trip to Panama!

Natasha

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Yes I can definitely do that for you :)

Ottawa
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Hey,

Yes, there are lots of things to do a little off the beaten track. If you are ok with taking the local bus (it can be an adventure on its own) there are little towns which are great to visit. Really nice restaurants off the resort too and a must see is El Valle. I typically have access to a friends car when there so getting around isnt a concern.

As it turns out my girlfriend is joining me for the first week so perhaps we can connect somehow. I noticed on your profile you are from the Sault. So is my girlfriend!

Tom

Ottawa
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Hi Natasha.

If the other person cant, I should be able to.

Regards,

Tom

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

Thank you so much, have a great time!

Natasha

8. Re: Decameron Nov 19 - Dec 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, December 14, 2013