We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron to Penonome

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Decameron to Penonome

HI, I was wondering how far Penonome is from the Royal Decameron and the best way to get there? I have read, you can take the local bus, but no mention of the distance or cost.

Thanks

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
137 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Royal Decameron to Penonome

Don't get your hopes up for the shopping. Most of the stores had more "dollar store" quality than anything. I found it extremely crowded, and quite dirty. We were there between Christmas and New Years, however, so maybe that's not typical. We took the shuttle from the resort, for $30.00 per person round trip, because they told us a taxi was double the price. If I were to do it again I would take the city bus because although the shuttle was nice, the trip was not worth $30.00 per person.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Royal Decameron to Penonome

I disagree, yes the stores may be crowded if one sorts and looks one can find amazing bargains. Especially in the women's shoe dept. You have to know which stores have the deals, probably.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Royal Decameron to Penonome

$30/person - wow! We were quoted a price of $65 for three passengers, $5 per additional passengers. We hired the taxi - got a clean air conditioned van. What a nice ride. (This was from Playa Blanca Beach Resort.)

14. Re: Royal Decameron to Penonome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, March 08, 2013