We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woody's Beach bar

canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Woody's Beach bar

I have read through some reviews that Woody's was a good option to book tours through but have they closed down? I read that they closed in playa blanca will be in Santa clara?

Thanks!

Edited: 4:45 pm, November 02, 2011
Hamilton
Level Contributor
240 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woody's Beach bar

Hi east_coast_girl08

Where did you read this post? I hope that is wrong and I personally doubt that it is true. That business is well established and just a 5 minute walk from the end of the Royal Decameron property. I know that Woody was not in the best of health when we left last Feb. but we have since emailed them and nothing was mentioned about a move. Please keep us informed and if anybody knows any info, please share with us.

Happy Traveling

Ron

canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woody's Beach bar

Hey Ron;

This is where I read the update.

www.facebook.com/group.php…

Edited: 9:55 am, November 03, 2011
Hamilton
Level Contributor
240 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woody's Beach bar

Hi east_coast_girl08

Those postings were over a year ago and we were there in February of this year. It is still there, but they had renovated and re-opened as Woody's 2 before we arrived. You will still be able to go and enjoy the Canadian experience whilst in Panama. It is a fantastic place and you will love seeing all the t-shirts, hats, etc. hanging from the rafters from mostly all over Canada. The food is fabulous, plentiful and very inexpensive also.

Happy Traveling

Ron

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woody's Beach bar

Woody still alive and kickin' . Woody's Playa Blanca is now closed, but Not the one near DeCameron............still alive and thriving.

Hamilton
Level Contributor
240 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Woody's Beach bar

Thank you LN for the update and I am very glad that Woody is doing alright with his health. So looking forward to spending some time at Woody's bar again this trip.

Thank you LN for all your knowledge, insight, time and feedback that you supply to all enquiring minds.

Happy Traveling

Ron

6. Re: Woody's Beach bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 05, 2012