We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confusion San Blas Islands / Portobelo Isla Grande

Which David hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Matsumoto
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Confusion San Blas Islands / Portobelo Isla Grande

Hopefully someone can set me straight - spending 3 weeks in Panama in February . Was including couple nights in San Blas BUT I'm trying to avoid the inter-country flights for various reasons. Have been told roads are ok and is possible to go via 4 X 4 with company suh as MyFriendMario BUT now I was recommended to visit Isla Grande and in my research it talks about visiting other San Blas Islands from there and it appears Portabelo then to Isla Grande is easy to reach via auto?? Any help is appreciated Thanks Barb

1. Re: Confusion San Blas Islands / Portobelo Isla Grande

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 06, 2011