We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to scuba dive??

California
12 posts
Save Topic
best place to scuba dive??

So my trip originally was all about scuba diving, unfortunatly the more people you add to the trip, the more plans change; therefore we aren't getting to scuba dive nearly as much as we wanted to. We will have August 24-29th to do whatever scuba diving we want to do. We were thinking of day trips to Tobago Island, and Isla Grande, but i discovered Contadora Island. If I had to pick two which should I do? Which has the best scuba diving? I was thinking of maybe doing Isla Grande 24th-26th and then doing Contadora 26th-28th.. and i guess maybe for the day go to Tobago on the 29th for a few hours? Does this sound doable, and how much time do I really need at each place?

1. Re: best place to scuba dive??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, December 25, 2009