We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Cars

Which Colon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Cars

Any open on Sunday? I want to do a one way from Panama City for a cruise.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
4,549 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Cars

Are rental car agencies open in Panama City on Sunday? Some, yes. Are any open in Colon on Sunday? You'll have to check with the rental agency.

Be aware there are very high drop-off fees in Panama. With the cost of insurance and the drop-off fee, you will end up paying three to four times the listed rental rate. It may be much cheaper for you to take a taxi from Panama City, and far cheaper to take a bus from Albrook.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Cars

Thanks

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
41 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Cars

I rented a car online 1 month ago, to take it on the saturday evening...the reservation went true, but when I show up to pick up the car, it was close until the monday....So, my recommendation will be make sure that you confirm it by phone if you reserving online....have a nice trip!

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental Cars

Thanks I am seeing them all closed on Sundays.

5. Re: Rental Cars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 am, June 18, 2013