We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Guari Guari

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
885 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Guari Guari

We have seen the great reviews---where exactly is this place?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Guari Guari

It is just out of town past the Smithsonian. 1.00 taxi from anywhere in town. It is on the the other side of the road from the beach.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
885 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Guari Guari

We'll be staying out by Playa Drago so probably a bit more than 1...:>

Thanx

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
701 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Guari Guari

They are closed...had a reservation for Valentines Day and when we showed up it was closed. I understand due to a family death they will be closed for at least a few weeks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
744 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Guari Guari

Hey dawat!

I didn't realize that you didn't get a chance to visit Guari Guari. That is too bad!

For everyone else (or if you go again dawat!) it was our food highlight of the week. Unbeatable!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
701 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Location of Guari Guari

I have had the pleasure of visiting Guari Guari in 2013 - loved it! It was closed when we were there in Feb of this year (2014). I was very disappointed :-(

6. Re: Location of Guari Guari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 03, 2015