We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Bocas to Panama City

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
164 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Bocas to Panama City

Help! We need to get from Bocas to Panama City to make our international air (on hold). Since it isn't a Thurs or a Sun that we can fly from Bocas. How can we get there by land? We have all day on a Tuesday to make a Wed. international flight. We will not drive outselves. Any shared shuttles like in Costa Rica or a safe, scheduled bus company? I need to know soon, pleeeeeaaase. Thanks.

Jerie

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Bocas to Panama City

Just take a direct bus from Bocas to Panama City. They leave at 8 in the morning and 8 at night. You can buy tickets at Taxi 25 in Bocas Town. I'm not sure what you mean about the flights, there are flights everyday from Bocas to the city.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
164 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Bocas to Panama City

THANK YOU so much. Because of your reply, I took a second look at the Air Panama website and I realized I limited my search to only one of Panama City's airports. When I searched correctly, I found what I wanted. So now I will book a transfer from the domestic to the international airport. I have 5 hours to make my plane so it should work just fine. Thanks again.

Isla Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Bocas to Panama City

Exactly.

That flight that you mentioned for Thursday and Sunday is to Tocumen International Airport (PTY), but to the domestic airport (PAC), also known as Albrook you can fly every single day.

4. Re: Transportation from Bocas to Panama City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bocas del Toro Province