We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I travel from Panama to Boquete (via flight)

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
22 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
How do I travel from Panama to Boquete (via flight)

Good evening - I'm traveling to Panama next week (October 30) and I would like to fly from Panama to Boquete from November 1 - November 3. I tried to book a flight on Air Panama and my transaction did not go through. I'm curious as to if anyone else has had any issues or if anyone has any advice for me?

Thank you!

Jennifer

bocas del toro...
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I travel from Panama to Boquete (via flight)

so - you want to fly from Panama City to David & back. Did you try the 011-507-316-9000 phone number? Someone should eb able to help - but it is a holiday week here on those dates - flights may be booked.

Isla Paridas, Panama
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I travel from Panama to Boquete (via flight)

You cannot fly directly to Boquete. You need to book a flight to the city of David. It's about an hour drive to Boquete from there or a $40 taxi.

Air Panama always has issues with there scheduling system on the internet. As suggested try calling (might have to wait for an english speaking rep) or try again on their website. Good Luck!

3. Re: How do I travel from Panama to Boquete (via flight)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 06, 2013