We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for house

El Cajon, CA
6 posts
Save Topic
looking for house

We are looking for a two bedroom/ two bath in or around Boquete

Lakewood, CA
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for house

Have you found anything yet? We live in Lakewood, CA near Long Beach and are also looking to purchase a home in Boquete. We are planning a trip there this december. Have you been there already, and if so, where did you stay as far as hotels go? Keep me updated on your home search since we will be in the same boat shortly. Sincerely, Rhonda

El Cajon, CA
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for house

We live in El Cjon CA, just out side of San Diego, Not yet but my sister in law in Panama is looking for us also, we are going down in February to look around, do you have an e-mail address, my is izzyburn@cox.net

Oregon
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for house

My wife and I were there in July and have tickets to go again for a month starting January 13th. We stayed in the Villa Marita Lodge and were very happy with the service and accommodations. Rodigo the owner is very pleasant. His email is villamarita@cwpanama.net. We are wanting to find an apartment for the month where we have more facilites to cook and live more like we would if we lived there full time. If you happen to run across anything I would appreciate hearing about it.

El Cajon, CA
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for house

tomcat333 give an e-mail we found a lot and having a house

39,000 dollars

e-mail mirosa@sbcglobal.net

Boquete
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for house

Contact Mr. Benitez (full bilingual spanish-english), celular phone (507) 6669-3576 It sold me to my to good price. My vacational house is located in Alto Boquete. Greetings, boris_lenin@hotmail.com