We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Query about a place of job offered

MUSCAT, OMAN
1 post
Save Topic
Query about a place of job offered

HI!,

I had been trying to take a view of the place for a job offered through the email. I simply cannot get one. Can I get help in knowing where MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTER, 169 HOSPITAL ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVER STATE NIGERIA is? I had been furnished with phone numbers, which are +2348026527288 and +23482550550. I am simply interested in the job and am desperate to be able to assess how safe and productively effective I could stay in that job. I am grateful for specific information that I could receive from somebody. Thanks.

Amsterdam
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Query about a place of job offered

Dear Marlo...

for more info on Port Harcourt, check the following websites and call any of these expates !!!!

http://www.oyibosonline.com

Good Luck !

chandigarhindia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Query about a place of job offered

Dear All,

I too,have received a job offer from the same MRC.But donot know exactly about this center and authenticity of this job offer.Trying to have access to web site of MRC,but could not .Any authority which can help.

S C Bansal

Chandigarh India

scbansal38@rediffmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mentioned in this post
hardoi
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Query about a place of job offered

i have recently been offered a job with mrc,address as mentioned by you. but i do not have any authentic information about the place or offer. if you come across any correct information,kindly rply to my address=dr.p.k.srivastava@indiaorth.com

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Query about a place of job offered

Guys,

No such place exists. It is a 418 SCAM. Do not go any further!

chandigarh
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Query about a place of job offered

Hello Friends

Please do not fall in wrong promises _ ask emplyer's web site, check directly with the employer, with IMMIGRATION OFFICE in your locality and ask the agency to show you the authority letter of recruitment from overseas.

There is nothing called MRC, NIGERIA

It is only NIMR

see the links below - if i am wrong then guide me also .

http://www.nimr-ng.org/html/NIMR-map.htm

above is the link of NIMR (The National Institute for Medical Research, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria):- there is nothing like

MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE

MRC Close, off 169 Hospital Road

Port Harcourt, River State, NIGERIA

Mentioned in this post
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
chandigarh
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Query about a place of job offered

I am Sudhir Dhaawan at Chandigarh, my motto is

- HELP OTHERS TO GET HELPED

- I am Mfg & supplier : All types of PlasticPackingTrays: Chandigarh.

See product range at the link below and work from your current place - get orders for me and take commission.

http://www.dhaawan4idea.blogspot.com

-providing PR (immigration) for New Zealand -send complete bio-data with experiences in word file, i will send ur eligibility for PR. Total exp will be less than 2 lakh. My close Friend is Indian Lawyer, immigrated to New Zealand and is high court lawyer in NZ. He is Ravi.

- offering 20% commission back on investment in Bajaj Allianaz + 48% growth PA + TAX SAVING (INVEST 1 LAKH – RS 20,000 IMMEDIATE EARNING)

dhaawan_ind@yahoo.com

Mb: 092163-60483

Mentioned in this post
New Zealand
New Zealand
South Pacific
Doha, Qatar
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Query about a place of job offered

Dear Sir/ Madam:

I am one of the applicant as a nanny to one family there in Port Hadcourt, Nigeria. My employer Recommended me to an agency. This agency asking me to pay $450 for my working permit. My question is this Agency is Legal and registered to the government of Nigeria? The agency is AFRICA DE TOUR AGENCY, SUITE 13 NOVA PLAZA PORT HADCOURT, NIGERIA. Please i need to know. Thanks and God Bless!

Mentioned in this post
Qatar
Qatar
Middle East
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
Doha, Qatar
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Query about a place of job offered

Dear Sir/ Madam:

I am one of the applicant as a nanny to one family there in Port Hadcourt, Nigeria. My employer Recommended me to an agency. This agency asking me to pay $450 for my working permit. My question is this Agency is Legal and registered to the government of Nigeria? The agency is AFRICA DE TOUR AGENCY, SUITE 13 NOVA PLAZA PORT HADCOURT, NIGERIA. Please i need to know. Thanks and God Bless!

Mentioned in this post
Qatar
Qatar
Middle East
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
9. Re: Query about a place of job offered

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Port Harcourt