We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

authenticity of Job ref: citigroup/gfp/nig112-07

Mumbai
1 post
Save Topic
authenticity of Job ref: citigroup/gfp/nig112-07

hi,

I have been forwarded an E-Mail by USMAN A. ALI,Head of Bestlink

Recruitment Agency, Nigeria ,in which a success letter& an appointment letter of CITIGROUP contains Job Ref :CITIGROUP/FDP/NIG 112-07 DATED 06-04-07 for the post of ATM operation Manager ,have attached.

but no hard copy has been received yet. I am instructed to start my job process immediately.

I would like to know through your forum that whether my appointment letter is authentic or not.

If authentic, what are the problems, I will have to face their. Please do E- Mail immediately so that I could take any decision.

Thanking you.

Regards

india
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: authenticity of Job ref: citigroup/gfp/nig112-07

dear satyam same offer has been given to me also for the post of Marketing Manager and not yet any concrete things been coming .there is no as such indian adress been given so that we can get with them.I'm also in a doubt what to do.feel free to be in touch with me I'hv posted you a mail on this same site just chk it we can talk also.

regards

gaurav

india
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: authenticity of Job ref: citigroup/gfp/nig112-07

dear satyam same offer has been given to me also for the post of Marketing Manager and not yet any concrete things been coming .there is no as such indian adress been given so that we can get with them.I'm also in a doubt what to do.feel free to be in touch with me I'hv posted you a mail on this same site just chk it we can talk also.

regards

gaurav

mumbai
Level Contributor
10 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: authenticity of Job ref: citigroup/gfp/nig112-07

even I have got a offer to join them as card Operations Manager & salary same USD 12,530 oer month !!!!

contact address is all in Nigeria.

even I am not sure about its authenticity.

Infact I feel that it will not be genuine.

no recruitment can happen with such high salary without even a telephonic interview.

can v check with citibank in mumbai?

it appears to be fishy

sanju vora

4. Re: authenticity of Job ref: citigroup/gfp/nig112-07

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:06 am, August 20, 2007
Get answers to your questions about Port Harcourt