We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ethiope River Boy

Phoenix,AZ
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ethiope River Boy

I read your post and want to thank you for your kind words. I was not going to post comment on your post for various reasons. However, I feel obligated to reply although on not that particular forum.

I am not sure if you read previous posts that I had posted or not. I do understand what Wannabe Me(Martins) is trying to do and I really do not have issue with it. I commend him for trying to establish a forum geared specifically for Bini people. I even suggested the forum to my fiance.

Martins offered assistance via his other website. groups.yahoo.com/group/naijapeople/chat Where he took many hours of his time and gave me abundant information and even answered the simple request of, "how do you say I love you?"

Ethiopia
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ethiope River Boy

I did not read all the posts, and I was also not aware of what transpired in another website. I just wanted to ensure that your little request was granted and that you were not being rebuffed.

Since you already got what you wanted, I am happy. All is well that ends well, then!

Regards,

Ethiope River Boy

Phoenix,AZ
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ethiope River Boy

I want to thank you anyway for the concern it was very thoughtful of you. Martins, did give me the information that I aksed for and more. He was even polite about it.

I wanted to make comment to your previous post on the other forum. I have noticed lack of participation and think it is unfortunate that the posting has stopped. I felt all of you have something to contribute and all have the same goal in mind, the betterment of Benin City. Whenever you get a forum of people from various parts of the globe or even the same area, people are going to have different views and approaches. It goes with the territory of being human, every one of us is unique. However, the overall goal is the same, building upon that common ground is the next step. Just my humble opinion.

Regards,

Christine

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ethiope River Boy

It even gets better, Wannabe Me(Martins) and azbaby8062, now runs a state of the art website, geared at bringing Nigeria to the limelight... www.nigerianfolks.com

Live Chat

Massive Forum with uncountable topics

Edo, Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba forum threads with tribal videos

Nigerianfolks Music Box, play while you surf

Shopping centre for Nigerian and African Audio and videos

Arcade games section, you know what they say, 'All work and no play, makes Jack a dull Boy"

Instant Nigerian and African news

visit the site and explore the rest of our fantastic features, beware, our site is quite addictive and a trial will convince you.

Once again, www.nigerianfolks.com

4. Re: Ethiope River Boy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benin City