We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i am looking cheap gut hotel in benin city with breakfast...

hannover
2 posts
Save Topic
i am looking cheap gut hotel in benin city with breakfast...

i am looking cheap gut hotel in benin city with breakfast include for december 1 week include also breakfast.pls tell me the prices also thank u.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i am looking cheap gut hotel in benin city with breakfast...

It depends really what sort of price range you are talking about. There are lods of hotels in Benin, all different prices. Last year we stayed in Edo hotel which was very cheap & very basic, we were meant to stay in Randheki hotel which was a bit more expensive (not much though) & seemed nice & not as basic - dont know if many of them do breakfast as well though

hannover
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: i am looking cheap gut hotel in benin city with breakfast...

Guten tag

I am looking any cheap hotel with breakfast include in Benin City just help send me details

Thank u

London
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: i am looking cheap gut hotel in benin city with breakfast...

What is cheap to one person is not always cheap to someone else.

If you give an indication of your maxium spend they maybe you will be pointed in the right direction.

Have a look at some of the Benin reviews here to give you an indication.

4. Re: i am looking cheap gut hotel in benin city with breakfast...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Benin City