We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

Looking for info or share a ride to Montellimar or if in the area share the hiring of a guide with a car for the day.

calgary
Level Contributor
96 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

We will be there from Mar.11-20th. We will be 4 Canadians tryng to speak Spanish. Are you bringing any kids? We,(husband and two girls), are planning at least a couple of day trips. My name is Michelle. What is your's? We'll see you around the pool. Maybe we'll have a couple rums together.

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

Hi Michelle,

My name is Jim (From outside Boston) and I'll be going with my friend Gary from California. Another boys away vacation, I'll explain when we meet up. So even though I have a couple of kids, they won't be with me this time. We like to relax quite a bit on vacation but do plan to visit the area, maybe hire a driver for a day or two.

Are you planning any trips? Do you know anything more our about the resort or the area other than what can be found through the internet? Thanks for responding and looking to here from you.

Jim

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

Michelle,

In case I didn't mention it we are arriving March 15th.

Jim

calgary
Level Contributor
96 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

My husband's name is Jim as well! That means your name will be the hardest for him to remember!!!?;0) Our goal while we are at the resort will be alot of R&R as I am dragging them all through Mayasa, Granada, Isle de Ometepe, then Montelimar. By the time you guys get there -I'll be full of knowledge-hahaha! My daughter wants to learn to surf while we are at the resort-so we'll see.

See you there!

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

Michelle,

Well your husband must be a good man with the name Jim. We are looking forward to hearing your commentaries on Nicaragua while enjoying a few rum drinks. Have a great trip and look forward to meeting on the 15th.

Jim

6. Re: Anyone going to Barcelo Montellimar area March 15-March 26

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 26, 2009