We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riads with Sea Views

Brighton, UK
2 posts
Save Topic
Riads with Sea Views

Does any kind person have a recommendation for a Riad in Essaouira with sea views, i have a yen to be near the sea (or is it an ocean now I am showing my ignorance)

Level Contributor
112 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riads with Sea Views

Riad mimouna is on the sea wall, if you ask for a corner room with sea views you will not be disappointed.

Have a great trip

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riads with Sea Views

You might want to consider Villa Maroc -I've stayed there 3 times and had a sea view (diff rooms/suites) each time - thought I do think there are some rooms which front onto the inner courtyard so you may need to request a seaview). Enjoy.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,074 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riads with Sea Views

Its the Atlantic Ocean, and the town has its defensive sea walls with cannons along the top.

So, there's a limited choice of places with sea views.

Level Contributor
31 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riads with Sea Views

There are a lot of Riads in the old Medina of Essaouira with an Ocean view. Budget vs basic needs would dictate your choice: Do you have kids, pets ? Would basic confort do or do you want top of the line amenities ? Do you want an untakeable view on the Scala or would an untakeable view on the Atlantic Ocecan suffice ?

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Riads with Sea Views

Madada Mogador has fantastic ocean views from the roof terrace.

Some of the rooms also have a sea view.

It's a riad but not traditional - its more like a small boutique hotel

Brighton, UK
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Riads with Sea Views

Thank you so much to the kind people who replied to my post. Very confusing all the conflicting information!

Really looking forward to it.

7. Re: Riads with Sea Views

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, August 17, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now