We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

Henfield.Sussex...
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

Does anyone know of any SIMPLE riads/B&Bs or guesthouses in the countryside out of Ess.? we don't want swimming pools etc etc -just a simple farmhousey type of place that is traditionally Moroccan. It needs to be able to accommodate 6 people - and can be self catering. Many thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

You mean outside of Essaouira inland or nearby the ocean? so if you need some guesthouse or a simple BB on the way inland then just see Onaga which is a small town just before Essaouira on the countryside, and if you'd like it near the beach then see somewhere around Sidi Kaouki.

Henfield.Sussex...
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

thanks for that Soco M - I cant find any information on Onaga -I cant even find it on google maps! can you help in any way please!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

Yes because it's small town, as you requested some small town in the countryside, so that's the town which is just before Essaouira and it's inland, but in my suggestion see Sidi Kaouki which is about 20 KMs south of Essaouira on the way to Agadir, as Essaouira itself is a small town you will not regret it.

Tangier, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
865 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

You should look at these and their reviews on TA Essaouira:

Dar Maris Maison d'Hotes

Riad l'Eucalyptus

Tigmi Bildi

Riad Douar des Oliviers

Sol e Luna Hotel

all of which are outside of Essaouira - and I am sure if you work your way through the TA list of Riads and B&B's you will find more. ( A lot of these are French-owned, and the people who run them only speak French)

Wien
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

I am writing from Le Douar des Arganiers in Sidi Kaouki and I cannot recommend a place more. Just finished a delicious never-ending breakfast and it is off to the beach! Check it out.

6. Re: Riad/B&B or guesthouse out of Essaouira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 12, 2014