We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Essaouira airport

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chavenay, France
Level Contributor
31 posts
111 reviews
Essaouira airport

Hello,

I am just wondering how far Essaouira airport is from Essaouira town.

The riad I will stay at charges 25€ for transfer. Is that a fair price ?

Thank you !

Chavenay, France
Level Contributor
31 posts
111 reviews
11. Re: Essaouira airport

Indeed ! Any advice for restaurants ?

I remember enjoying "Les alysées" but it is not a fish restaurant.

London, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
12. Re: Essaouira airport

I recommend La Decouverte restaurant in Essaouira, not far into the medina, very easy to find, and amazing food at very reasonable prices.

13. Re: Essaouira airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:29 pm, January 04, 2013
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,706 posts
67 reviews
14. Re: Essaouira airport

Hi,

Elizir gets good reviews.

Chavenay, France
Level Contributor
31 posts
111 reviews
15. Re: Essaouira airport

Elizir looks really, looking at reviews. Will try it for sure !

London, United...
Level Contributor
836 posts
14 reviews
16. Re: Essaouira airport

There is a regular bus which stops there and goes into the town.It will cost peanuts.

i only know because we got on it to visit a local beach[Sidi Kakouari?]

It stopped there on the way back.It pulled into the car park area and picked some people up.

It ran about once every 2 hours i think.

Chavenay, France
Level Contributor
31 posts
111 reviews
17. Re: Essaouira airport

thank you !

London, United...
Level Contributor
836 posts
14 reviews
18. Re: Essaouira airport

Cheers!

I got information about the buses on the internet.I seem to remember getting information about bus numbers and timetables through the search engine.

We got a shared taxi to the beach which didn't cost a lot and got the bus back which cost a ridiculously small amount.

The airport was on the route back.

The bus ends up going along the promenade and you can get off at the south end of the town or carry on to the north end where the bus terminal is located.

Have a great holiday!

Have a great time.

Chavenay, France
Level Contributor
31 posts
111 reviews
19. Re: Essaouira airport

We arrived at Essaouira airport last friday. There should have been a bus at 9.30 .... but could not even find a bus stop ! Unless you walk 7km to the main road there seems to be little chance to get a bus ! Taxi is the only option, and its not cheap !

20. Re: Essaouira airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:28 am, October 29, 2013