We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba diving/snorkeling + transport from Agadir

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Scuba diving/snorkeling + transport from Agadir

1) We arrive at Agadir Airpot at 19.30 in the evening. What is the best way to go to Essaourira? And how long does in take, approximately?

2) Does anyone know if it's ok to go snorkling in Essaouira in July? If yes - any good places?

Any good pieces of advice for a family of five persons, visiting Morocco for the first time? (1 week en Essa, 1 week in Rabat)

Kind regards from Ulla and family

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Scuba diving/snorkeling + transport from Agadir

Hi mortiltre. i understand your Danish too :-), but I'll reply in English, so you can benefit from other's esperiences as well.

Essaouira is cold because of the wind. As I understood the situation, it's due to a wind that comes from the mainland - and it is just in this place. If you go to Agadir, there will be plenty of pools and warmer... but it is also a lot more touristic.

We also stayed in the outskirts of Rabat and in Meknes, and that was warm. So - cold is only Essaouira.

Therefore, you will have trouble finding a pool in Essaouira. There is one in the Ibis hotel, but the wind was so strong that the sun chairs was blown in the pool. And that was the only pool, we saw there.

If you want more tips - just write it her, and maybe we can call each other in Denmark.

12. Re: Scuba diving/snorkeling + transport from Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 05, 2012