We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Casablanca to Essaouira

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Casablanca to Essaouira

I will land in Casa March 19 at 0650 and need to get to Essaouira the same day. I was going to spend the first 3 days in Marrakech then head to Essa but this will put me in Marrakech during potential March 20 demonstration. now I'm flipping the two cities so Im not limited in Marr with having to stay clear of demo area. I'm sure it will be fine but you know, safe than sorry etc.

Anyhoo, is the train to marrakech then bus to Essa the best and most efficient way? Even if all goes tickityboo, this puts me catching train to Marr at 0850, then connecting bus only arrives in Essa at 1745. I think i saw an old post that a "direct" bus has high potential for construction etc delays? FYI, Im female on my own and mediumish budget. Thanks.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,208 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Casablanca to Essaouira

Hi,

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293732-i9447-k427…

This may help.

2. Re: Transport from Casablanca to Essaouira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 20, 2012