We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Essaouira with kids

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Essaouira with kids

We are thinking of spending 2 weeks in Essaouira in April with our 4 year old son. Is there enough to keep us all occupied together in and around Essouira? We generally like messing around in the countryside, with a bit of pool/beach action and outdoor eating in the evenings.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Essaouira with kids

Personally I think 2 weeks in Essaouira is too long. It may be an idea to mix time in Essaouira with time in Marrakech or Agadir.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Essaouira with kids

I would be curious to know what you decide on. I'm thinking about taking my family there for a week in March.

If you have any suggestions on where to stay, I would be happy if you'd share.

Thanks.

Essex
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Essaouira with kids

We have decided to book the holiday. My two older sons (19 and 17) are coming as well and this is what has swung it for us as there will now be plenty of people to entertain our youngster. We are going to get a wetsuit for our 4yr old and he will be able to mess in the sea whilst the older boys surf. Staying at an appartment owned by friends of ours.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Essaouira with kids

hi,

Sounds great, you've got a good mix of ages and you will really enjoy Essaouira. It's easy to organise day trips too by grand taxi. Visit marrakech maybe overnight or just chill and play on the beach in Essaouira or up the coast in Oualidia.

5. Re: Essaouira with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 am, July 10, 2011