We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better Beach?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Better Beach?

Hi,

We are tossing up between going to Les Pavillions or Le Merdien....which one has the better beach....La Morne or Pointe Aux Piments? Thanks in advance for your help!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,065 posts
2,000 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Better Beach?

As I stayed at Le Meridien I rather liked the beach. There is coral and the hotel does maintain it by keeping it clean.

I went snorkling there and diving, as there is a diving outfit based in the hotel and there were things to see.

There are other beaches you can easily access as well, Trou aux Biches, Mon Choisy, Le Pereybere for example.

2. Re: Better Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, January 22, 2012