We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal times at Merdien

Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Meal times at Merdien

I'm thinking of going to the Meridien next year for our honeymoon, we've already decided a Nirvana room AI is the way to go (i worry too much about money to want to think about a mounting drink/food bill!)

However, i can't figure out if snacks are included (icecream, crisps, chips etc) and if they are, for what times? i know breakfast lunch and dinner are at set times, but is it possible to get food outside of these times? (midnight snack attack!)

Thanks for any info, this is my last worry on the place, i've read literally all the reviews over the last month and can't find an answer!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,222 posts
2,040 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal times at Merdien

It really a case of meals at set times with drinks at almost any time of the day before midnight.

There really is not much scope for snacks such as Ice Cream etc as they do not inc the mini bar as part of AI package when I was there.

You may have to stock up from the shop around the corner for a midnight feast. Although we were always full from the food at normal times, it was always a case of burning the last meal off.

2. Re: Meal times at Merdien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 18, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question