We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

voile dor resort and spa in bel ombre

Which Flic En Flac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
middx
2 posts
Save Topic
voile dor resort and spa in bel ombre

hi , can anyone advise me where i can find info on the above hotel , its only opened last year , and i cant seem to find any indepentant reviews on it ....

London
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: voile dor resort and spa in bel ombre

We just returned from Voile d'Or Resort and Spa. It is a wonderful resort. The service is excellent, in fact the entire staff can not do enough for you. Dinner outside beside the long reflecting pool lit by torches is delightful and the cuisine is delicious. Lunch can even be brought to you on the beach with an ice cold drink. Our room was luxurious with a king size bed and a sunken tub for two plus a shower with a glass door overlooking a small tropical garden. The main pool is large and warm. The beach is nice but unfortunately the water has some coral near shore so you need to take care when swimming in the ocean. The hotel snorkel guide, Dave is great! He takes you in a small boat over to the reef and gives you a great tour handing you large clams to touch and pointing out eels, small octupus, and other creatures living in the coral. There is a morning snorkel at 11 am and an afternoon one at 2 pm. Other water sports such as waterskiing, kayaking and sailing are free. Plus the hotel offers scuba diving and deep sea fishing for an extra charge.

The Spa is beautiful. My husband and I had a couples massage which was very relaxing.

The gym has top of the line equipment and is a perfect place to start the day with a good workout.

Night time entertainment was fun. The native dancers were graceful and energetic. The bands were fun to listen to while enjoying a drink in the Kasbar.

The hotel has a few teething problems. When it rains the area around the pool does not have proper drainage making the tiles slippery with a couple of inches of water. But I would say the people are very friendly and go out of their way to look after your every need.

Belfast
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: voile dor resort and spa in bel ombre

I went to the Voile D'or in December when I was out for the opening party of this plus two other adjacent resorts, it is a good resort which will probably suit most people. I really liked the club rooms and have just booked our first family into the resort, the rates are pretty good for a resort of this quality. Please email me at mark@chakatravel.com if you'd like any further information or advice

cheers,

Mark (mark@chakatravel.com)