I have read all the great comments/ reviews on the website, but have a few questions regarding the Maradiva.
I am planning our honeymoon at the Maradiva in June 2012 for approx. 7 nights.
1) I have been given the choice of half board of bed and breakfast. The half board is an addiional 60euro each per day over B&B. Is it worth going half board or cheaper to buy the food when we are hungry (we are not the biggest eaters in the world).
2)And are likely to venture away to nearby restaurants/hotels - Are there any?
3) Also does the half board allow you to eat in ALL the restaurants?
4) My partner is vegetarian (no fish), were you given much choice for veg?
5) What is the average cost of soft drinks? cocktails? beer?
6) Weather in june can be a bit up and down in june? are all the water sports available?
I know I have asked loads of questions - Would reply appreciate all the input you can give.