We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maradiva Honeymoon June 2012

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Maradiva Honeymoon June 2012

Hello

I have read all the great comments/ reviews on the website, but have a few questions regarding the Maradiva.

I am planning our honeymoon at the Maradiva in June 2012 for approx. 7 nights.

1) I have been given the choice of half board of bed and breakfast. The half board is an addiional 60euro each per day over B&B. Is it worth going half board or cheaper to buy the food when we are hungry (we are not the biggest eaters in the world).

2)And are likely to venture away to nearby restaurants/hotels - Are there any?

3) Also does the half board allow you to eat in ALL the restaurants?

4) My partner is vegetarian (no fish), were you given much choice for veg?

5) What is the average cost of soft drinks? cocktails? beer?

6) Weather in june can be a bit up and down in june? are all the water sports available?

I know I have asked loads of questions - Would reply appreciate all the input you can give.

THANKS!

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maradiva Honeymoon June 2012

Hi there,

I hope you had a lovely honeymoon!!

I've just come across your post as I'm also looking for information on the Maradiva. I'd be very grateful if you could answer the questions you raised now that you've been (apart from the veggie one) and any other details you think would be helpful?

Many thanks! x

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,408 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maradiva Honeymoon June 2012

WhiteRabbit78 - the OP may not be monitoring this old thread. It may be worth your while to PM them with your questions!

Regards

Dee

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maradiva Honeymoon June 2012

Thanks Dee.

I was hoping they would receive an email to let them know someone has posted, but it looks unlikely :(

4. Re: Maradiva Honeymoon June 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 08, 2014