We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iphone

devon england
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
iphone

Can anyone tell me if the iphone(4) works OK in Mauritius,please? We are in Residence hotel, Belle Mare.

Mentioned in this post
Vicky Mauritius Tour
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Aquaventure
Scuba & Snorkeling
Belle Mare Tours
Speed Boats Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
43,318 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iphone

The phone needs to be unblocked and you have to buy a micro sim from Orange or Emtel I think. Not as straightforward as with the 3GS.

Bronia :)

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iphone

Hi Bronia,

Is it easy to buy the micro sim prepaid card for i-phone 4? Do u know the prepaid amount varies from? Thanks in advance.

hopss

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
43,318 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iphone

Check Emtels website and also Mauritius Telecom. I'm sorry I dont know the answer as I have a smart phone but only ever use my old Mauritius phone when in Mauritius!

www.emtel.com

You could also try googling I phone/Mauritius as I think theres been some discussion on other forums re this!

Cheers

Bronia :)

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: iphone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 21, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare