We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact details meedhupparu

Mansfield
Level Contributor
105 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Contact details meedhupparu

Hi

Could someone please give me the email address to email the island in advance to request a specific room, many thanks.

Dive Club Furaveri
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing
Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,074 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact details meedhupparu

Just contact in the website adaaran.com/selectmeedhupparu/contact-us.html

Wrexham Wales
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact details meedhupparu

Is it best to contact the hotel direct regarding booking a specific room or is is better to go through our travel agent. We are going in May 2014 and we want to request rooms that do not overlook the sea wall.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact details meedhupparu

All u can do is request . We do that direct with the island about 10-14 days prior to arrival

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,074 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact details meedhupparu

I do it through the travel agent and directly to the resort: exactly when I book and then again about 1 month before arriving...

Wrexham Wales
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact details meedhupparu

thanks, I think we will try both the travel agent and the resort directly. Fingers crossed. Can't wait to go now but May seems a long way away!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact details meedhupparu

Email two weeks before you go, that's when they allocate rooms,

7. Re: Contact details meedhupparu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations