We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meedhupparu interconnecting rooms

Which Raa Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Meedhupparu interconnecting rooms

Hi

We are travelling to Meedhupparu as a family of 4 in April (2 adults + 2 kids) and have requested interconnecting beach villa rooms of which I understand there are 7 on the island. Has anyone stayed in interconnecting rooms in the past and can remember the room numbers?

Thank you!

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meedhupparu interconnecting rooms

Interesting, I was not aware they had them, but the fact sheet does say seven of them. Maybe you could let the forum know as some families will be interested in this.

Essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meedhupparu interconnecting rooms

I had seen on an earlier forum post that rooms 147 and 148 are interconnecting. I have booked rooms directly with the hotel who have confirmed reservation of interconnecting rooms so was interested where we might be placed. With two children, I am keen to avoid the sea wall area which is far from ideal for them to play on the beach and go in and out of the sea whilst in the vicinity of the room.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meedhupparu interconnecting rooms

Can't believe that sea wall is still there. It's a monstrosity and they have been promising to take it down for years now.

4. Re: Meedhupparu interconnecting rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations