We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meedhupparu island resort

wrexham north wales
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
meedhupparu island resort

hi all me again i,ve read some members quotes on the grill bar to be part of the ai package along with wine at the bar somebody mentioned that the fence around the water villas is coming down so you can walk around the island again does anybody know if this has happened yet or of any other changes that have or are going to be made ,off in 4 weeks time cant wait many thanks filo

3B
Surrey
Level Contributor
57 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: meedhupparu island resort

Going back sunday for the 3rd time, just love it, so relaxing, flying with First Choice for the 2nd time to the Maldives, have flown Monarch there once as well in the past and personally I would avoid them long haul.

I will check out fencing and to be honest the room is really no a big issue, it's not as if you have to walk far at all, and if you are by the wall you don't have people walking past you all the time....

kent
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: meedhupparu island resort

Im going 31st july to meed and would too like to know any tips as its our honeymoon and want it to be perfect! :-)

Redditch
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: meedhupparu island resort

Me and my wife will be going 3rd July for 2 weeks, I'll be leaving an honest review upon our return, xshellie1x I'll let you know how things are... I'm sure it'll be perfect!

Matty

kent
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: meedhupparu island resort

Ah cool! I wanna know about paying for things ppl have been saying u dont pay for anything until the end and then pay it on card??

3B
Surrey
Level Contributor
57 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: meedhupparu island resort

You sign for everything, dont forget though that 10% service charge is added to everything!!!

If you want to keep an eye on any spending you can pay your bill each evening, once a week or at the end of your holiday the night before you leave at the cashiers office near reception (unless they have moved).

Going back to Meed tomorrow, cannot wait bags are packed..

16. Re: meedhupparu island resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 17, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations