We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mauritiues or Maldives

singapore
Level Contributor
129 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Mauritiues or Maldives

Hi I would like to go either Mauritiues or maldives for 3 days and 2 nights with my husband .

Which location is more romantic, it will be our wedding anniversary. One thing I need is internet connection and good mobile signal.

Please advise , thanks !

Dive Club Furaveri
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing
staffordshire UK
Level Contributor
456 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mauritiues or Maldives

2 nights in the Maldives would involve lots of time wasted on transfers so i would consider looking Mauritius as for romance how is being glued to your phone and the internet romantic

Rayleigh, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mauritiues or Maldives

I would say that 3 days, 2 nights is not long enough in the Maldives and you'd be hard pushed to find any island for such a short stay. You could possibly stay in Male, but not really the 'Maldives experience' IMO.

You might be better off in Mauritius.

3. Re: Mauritiues or Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 am, July 03, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations