We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in maldives mid september

Which Raa Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Merthyr Tydfil
Level Contributor
34 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
weather in maldives mid september

Hi, looking to go to the maldives mid september and staying at meebbhuppara could anyone tell me what the weather is like them be in march and the weather was fab.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in maldives mid september

Hi

It's still the rainy season so you must expect some rain, cloud and wind, but would be unlucky to have a complete washout. Check out the FAQ: Weather on the right of the page for more info. Whatever else, it will still be hot.

SL

cornwall
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in maldives mid september

Hi, me and hubby are arriving sept 20th for 2weeks at MEEDHUPPARU, and weve been worried about weather, i guess living in cornwall we should be well used to rain! but the cost of this hol- we will be crossing everything! see you there petertrotman5.

UK
Level Contributor
245 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in maldives mid september

Hi I have been in late September and also another time in early October. Although it rained on a couple of days, the down pour each time was over very quicky and the Sun came back out to play.

Coulsdon
Level Contributor
45 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in maldives mid september

We are at Lily Beach at the moment and in the last 6 days we have had 30 minutes of rain and a lot of sun. The odd cloud and a little wind has not adversely affected anything.

5. Re: weather in maldives mid september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, March 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations