We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monarch upgrade

essex
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
monarch upgrade

Hi All

just 13 days to go now can't wait flying out to hakuraa on the 7th i need some advise hubbys now looking to upgrade the monarch flight but was wondering if it is worth the £600 for both return or not any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Glitter

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: monarch upgrade

Thats the way to do it, and a picture --where you are going helps.

Ilkley
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: monarch upgrade

Done Monarch last February and Emirates this March and to be honest I would choose Monarch in future. We were unlucky on the Emirates and got seats with the boxes underneath the seats in front and as the flights were full we couldn't be moved. Also because of the stop over it made the journey nearly 14 hours. Lucky with Monarch cos go the seatrs towards the back where it goes to 2-4-2 and extra leg room and a straight 11 hour flight. If we went agin would choose Monarch or First Choice Premium but if I had to would e happy to fly economy just to get to the Maldives.

Don't worry too much and have a fantastic time.

Softail

lincs
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: monarch upgrade

Agree with Softail Glitter, You Are going to The Maldives......keep telling yourself that,& pinching yourself!!!!

Have a wonderful time,I am sure you will ,what is 11 hours compared to a holiday in paradise!

Suex

14. Re: monarch upgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Meemu Atoll